Brick 15L. Young Farolero
- Cherry colour with hints of purple, high robe
- Fruity aromas, with grape and balsamic fruits standing out. Dry and fresh aroma at the same time, very round with light tones of liquorice.
- Fresh and ripe tannins in the mouth, very round and frank, leaving the palate with an intense grape flavour. Easy to drink with not too much acidity
- Vintage: 2022
- Controlled fermentation not exceeding 26º and maceration for 20 days.
- Serving temperature: 10°C - 12° C
- Alcoholic strength: 14% Vo